Be part of our future
And let us be part of yours. Begin your carrier with a rich direct approach where, together with your team you dive in and learn first hand how to approach the audit work with clients. High level training and integrate procedures will drive you to learn and to prepare for your future certifications either as an accountant or as an auditor.
If you have it…
Minimum economic/financial high education (university degree)
- Newly graduates/interns; 6 months experience in the field of accounting would be a plus
- Good knowledge of English (including economic terms), French would be a plus
- Skills in using Microsoft Office
- Ability to integrate in a team, to work under pressure,
- Flexibility to travel to client’s premises
- Organized, communicative and determined for professional development
Than you’ll work with it
- Under the coordination of a supervisor you will work on client’s files, address issues and give feedback to the team about your audit work
- Learn how to approach an audit engagement, follow trainings and coaching on specific matters
- Take part in planning meetings and learn how to work with time budgets for each section of the file you work for within established deadlines
- Train for your future professional certificates
- If you are a team player and a dynamic type than you definitely are welcomed to join our team
What you will get
- Competitive training programs and free preparation for your future professional qualifications
- Medical coverage
- Flexible time to achieve work-life balance
- Sports subscription
- Competitive benefits directly linked to your performance
- Various sources of information, training and knowledge
- Close attention and direct access to senior management
At JPA you will find the high level of talent and expertise you’d expect from a larger firm, but with the accessibility and collaboration that are usually available at a smaller organization. You would not operate alone within your own department, rather expect to work directly with clients, senior management and partners. A proactive, hand-on approach tour clients gives you the opportunity to grow in your expertise and advance in your career. Flexible hours and family oriented culture promote the balance between professional development and the enjoyable family life.
Come and learn with us before you turn a new page on your future. Let’s challenge it together!
- Interview with our HR specialist and audit team member
- English and general skills test
Full-time, part-time, unlimited in time after the trial period.
How you can apply
or through our webpage: www.jpa.ro/cariere/
You will be immediately contacted for an interview.